General Photography Rules
- Photographers are advised to dress in an appropriate manner.
- No singlets, slippers, hats, mask, or anything that obstructs your face are allowed for photographers.
- If The DaiCon Committee receives any complaints or reports during the event, The Committee has every right to restrain you from taking photos and/or escort you away from the event venue.
- Please ask permission nicely before taking photos of cosplayers.
- Please show the cosplayer photos that were taken if they request.
- Please delete/retake any photos at the cosplayers' request.
- Please respect the cosplayers' wish if they do not want their photos to be taken.
- Basic courtesy, do not forget to thank them after taking the shots.
- Feel free to exchange contacts with the cosplayers if they wish to know when their photos are processed or posted in your personal web album/website.
- Individual photographing session with the seiyuu is strictly not allowed. The DaiCon Committee and Security Officers have every right to restrain you.
- Look out for "Non-photography Area" signs around the hall.
- Please refrain from taking photos around the exhibition booths if itís in heavy traffic.
- Please respect other photographers while taking photos around the hall.
- ONLY oficial photographers with tags are allowed to take photos near the stage.
- Up skirt shots are not allowed.
- Do not push other photographers surrounding the stage.