Please abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Please be abvised that Multimedia University's current security policy requires visitors to display a Visitor Pass on the dashboard of their vehicles. Please click here to get the DaiCon Visitor's Pass.
- Vehicles that fail to display the pass will not be permitted into campus grounds by the University's security staff.
- Please observe the University's rules and regulations.
- Please heed any instructions given by the Security Guards of the University.
- No smoking. Smoking causes lung cancer and gets you kicked out of the university compound.
- No littering is allowed within campus grounds.
- No alcoholic beverages within the University compound.
- No OUTSIDE food and drinks allowed inside the Grand Hall except within the Maid Cafe premises.
- Please mind your manners and be in your good behavior.
- Please take care of your belongings. The DaiCon committee will not be responsible for your losses.
- Do pay attention to any announcements from the DaiCon committee during the event.
- Please dress appropriately. No nudity. No revealing clothes. Period.
- The Lost and Found Counter is located at the Information Counter.
- Please seek help at the Information Counter if you experience any dificulties.
- Any offenses will be taken seriously. The DaiCon Committee has every right to expel you from the DaiCon premises and forfeit your ticket(s) (if any).
- The DaiCon Committee has the right to confiscate any prohibited items that you may possess.
- Please report any breach of rules or misconduct to any of our DaiCon committee members.
- Don't forget to have fun!