brought to you by Hobbymate and Litt Tak
- As of Wednesday, July 8th 2009, registration for the Championship is full and has been closed. We wish to thank all participants who have signed up for the competition!
- The Champsionship will be on Saturday, 11th July, from 12pm to 2pm.
- TWO (2) hours of construction time will be allocated to each contestant.
- The championship is open to participants of all ages.
- Participants below the age of 12 must receive the consent and permission of their guardians.
- The championship is completely free of charge
Rules and Regulations
- All entry form must submitted before 5.00pm on Friday, 10th of July 2009.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- Participants are not allowed to bring their own Gundam model kit, the kit will be provided by The DaiCon Committee
- Participants are not allowed to borrow or lend their tools to/from other participants during the competition.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their Gundam kits home after the competition as a complimentary gift. Everyone wins :D
- Prizes won cannot be exchanged with cash.
- The DaiCon Committee will not provide participants with any tools; the participants are expected to bring their own tools.
- The DaiCon Committee may record or photograph participating contestants' during the competition at its discretion.
- Entry into this competition constitutes an agreement by the participants to allow EMiNA and Litt Tak to use their photographs, video and the like in any current/future advertisement, promotion or product.
- The DaiCon Committee has the right to withdraw the participation rights of any participants found breaking the rules and regulations of the competition
- The DaiCon Committee will not be responsible for any damages or losses should they occur.
- The DaiCon Committee reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- All judging decisions are final and no rejudging is allowed or entertained.
- Please forward further enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Painting (10 points) - Quality of paintwork on the model kit, including (but not limitedto ) panel lines.
Craftsmanship (10 points) - Quality of construction, including (but not limited to) sanding, assembly, pruning off excess stubs.
Modifications (10 points) - Improvements (if any) from original kit designs by means of kit-bashing or other methods.
The contestant that receives the highest score wins the championship.