- Specially numbered AWSM seating for Miss Chihara Minori's Q&A Panel on Saturday and Special Performance on Sunday
- Entitlement to ONE (1) Autograph Pass for Miss Chihara Minori's Autograph Session on Saturday.
- As of June 28th 2009, all AWSM tickets have been sold out./i>
- Specially numbered ELITE seating for Miss Chihara Minori's Q&A Panel on Saturday and Special Performance on Sunday
- Lucky Draw chances for 15 ELITE ticket holders to be upgraded to AWSM tickets.
- Unseated viewing access to Miss Chihara Minori's Q&A Panel on Saturday and Special Performance on Sunday
- Download the Online Ticketing Form HERE.
- Fill up your details, amount of tickets to be bought and preferred method of payment in the Online Ticketing Form.
- For Malaysian and Singaporean customers: CIMB or Maybank cash transfers.
- For International Customers: Western Union Money Transfer
- Send the completed Online Ticketing Form back to email@example.com
- IMPORTANT! Please make sure to send it to the correct e-mail address.
- The DaiCon Ticketing Division will check on the availability of the seat(s).
- Once the seat(s) is/are confirmed to be available, payment information according to your chosen method of payment will be sent to you.
- Please submit the required payment(s) WITHIN TWO(2) WORKING DAYS. Send your proof of payment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If no payment is received and confirmed WITHIN TWO(2) WORKING DAYS, your preorder is considered forfeit and the seat(s) will be released for sales again.
- IMPORTANT! Your pre-order will NOT be confirmed until you have received a temporary Ticketing Slip from the the DaiCon Ticketing Division.
- Once your transaction is successfully confirmed, we will email you a temporary Ticketing Slip.
- Bring a printed copy of the temporary Ticketing Slip to our ticketing counter during the event to redeem your tickets.
- Show the ticket whenever it is necessary to do so
- Enjoy the show
Terms and Conditions
- It is the client(s)' responsibility to ensure that the form is delivered to the correct party and to receive confirmation of their pre-orders.
- The DaiCon Committee will not be held responsible/liable for any damages or mishaps incurred by the client during the whole course of bookings.
- All the bookings are finalized and no modifications are allowed.
- The DaiCon Committee reserves the right to change the ticketing details without any prior notice.
- The DaiCon Committee reserves the right to withhold/ withdraw the rights of entrance of a ticket holder(s) at their discretion.
For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com